CANADÁ

Dear Folks at the International Storytelling Network,

I hope the following is not too late.

I am delighted to take part in Stories to Change the World

On June 21st, 2011, I plan to launch my latest story "The Heart Shaped Tree World Wide On the Net". To read and listen to my story, click on the following link:
http://maxtell.ca/d6/content/heart-shaped-tree

The Heart Shaped Tree inspired by Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet

Written in a picture book style,The Heart Shaped Tree speaks to both children and adults. It tells the touching and inspiring story of two young people who break the cycle of intolerance, bigotry and hatred that had provoked hatred and hostilities between their two families for generations.

A special hello to all those who gave me such a wonderful welcome in Brazil (2009) and Colombia (2010).

Best Wishes and good luck to all
Max Tell
a.k.a Robert Stelmach
WEB: maxtell.ca

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario